This is guaranteed to be super fast and super tasty. My son has been known to lick the yoghurt sauce clean off the plate. Great for when you can’t be bothered washing the dishes!
Crispy Parmesan Fish with Yoghurt Tartare
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
For the Fish
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 40 g butter, melted
- 4 pieces skinless white fish fillets
Yoghurt Tartare Sauce:
- ¾ cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cornichons, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Start: Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Process bread, pine nuts, parsley and parmesan until fine. Add butter; process until combined. In a separate bowl mix the yoghurt tartare ingredients together and pop in the fridge.
- Next: Place fish on baking tray and press breadcrumb mixture onto the fish, coating fish well.
- Finish: Bake fish for 15 minutes or until topping is crisp and fish is cooked through. Serve with tartare.
For Baby:Puree to desired consistency or bake some sweet potato chips and let baby have fun dipping in the yoghurt sauce.
All Grown Up: Season to taste, squeeze of lemon and enjoy with some salad or sweet potato baked chips.
Parsley is a great herb that helps to strengthen the immune system.
Share this Recipe