This is the easiest Smart Food On The Move that will be sure to impress those playground parents ! (I think you know what I mean) oh and of course the little ones too. Just remember when someone asks, “Is this your pastry?” answer, “Yes”. After all, you bought it.
Picnic Playdate Tart
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: 1 big tart
- 375g pack ready- rolled pastry sheet (they do GF ones too)
- 4 Roma tomatoes , thinly sliced
- 100g tinned sweet corn, drained
- 100g Goats cheese
- 300g smoked salmon or tinned pink salmon, drained
- Handful of fresh chopped chives
- Start: Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper . Unroll a sheet of puff pastry and lay it on the baking paper.
- Next: Place the tomato slices evenly over the tart, crumble over the cheese, sprinkle with corn and finish with salmon scattered on top.
- Finish: Place in oven and bake uncovered for about 30 mins or until pastry is golden.
For Baby:Let cool and Cut up into finger batons
All Grown Up: Scatter some chives on top and squeeze of lemon (optional) great with a green salad.
The ultimate ‘brain-booster,’ these fats are essential for brain development and improving memory. Linked to slowing the brain’s aging process and enhancing immunity by reducing inflammation
Share this Recipe